In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Provides basic primary medical care to the indigent of Marion County
- Regularly scheduled visits
- Selective medications when supply is available
- Referrals to other local resources
- Patient education
Services Not Included
- Routine physicals
- Sports physicals
- Routine immunizations
- Any services provided by DHEC and the SC Health Departments
- Second opinions for persons seeking legal action
- The clinic has no control substance or narcotics
In order to receive health care at the Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic, you must first be determined eligible for services.
This is not a walk-in clinic; the screening process has to be done prior to health care being rendered.
In order to qualify you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Not be able to receive Medicaid or Medicare
- Not be able to afford to pay for private insurance
- Meet established income guidelines
- Provide picture ID and Social Security card
- Furnish proof of all household income
- Be a resident of Marion County or surrounding communities
Items to Bring To Apply
- Wage statement / check stubs for monthly income
- Social Security Income / Disability check stub or statement
- Workman's comp: amount of proof or earnings
- Alimony or child support documents
- Retirement income statement
- Public assistance statements
- Food stamps statement
- Unemployment income
- WIC proof statements
- VA Benefit income statement
- Investment income / interest income
- Housing assistance statements
- Housing rent/payment receipts
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic Mullins before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
All Rights Reserved.
FreeClinics.com provides Federally Qualified Health Centers, Sliding Scale/Income Based Clinics, Free Clinics. Most clinics listed in our database receive federal grants, state subsidies, or are owned and operated by non-profit organizations and provide services that are either free or at a reduced rate. For the most part these clinics are for low income persons or those without insurance.
Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic Mullins
Mullins, SC - 29574