In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
HOURS OF OPERATION
2:30 pm - 6:30 pm ( 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month)
You must set up an appointment by phone or email prior to presenting at the clinic. You must be seen at the clinic to receive services or prescriptions.
Our mission is to provide high quality primary care services to everyone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or ability to pay. The clinic is a nonprofit medical group comprised of volunteer staff donating their time and talents to serve those in need throughout the Duval County. We collaborate with other local service providers in order to provide as broad a range of services as possible. Our ultimate goal is to provide comprehensive primary care to the medically underserved, and ultimately benefit the Jacksonville community as a whole.
Services provided at the clinic:
- Routine physical exams
- General pediatric care (checkups, sick visits, asthma/allergy, minor injuries, etc.)
- Internal medicine management (hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol, anticoagulation, various infections, depression, minor injuries, etc.)
- Referral to screening services at no to reduced cost (mammograms Screening, colonoscopy, PSA/Prostate)
- Referrals for discounted lab tests and x-rays/scans for uninsured patients
- Referrals to ACCESS Florida for additional state services
The following adult subspecialties are also available:
- Hematology/Oncology (no chemotherapy onsite)
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Muslim Care Clinic Jacksonville before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|