- - Monday 9AM–12PM
- Tuesday 12–7PM
- Wednesday 9AM–12PM
- Thursday 12–7PM
- Friday Closed
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic is a non-profit facility providing free medical care to working, uninsured citizens of Houston County.
* You must live in Houston County.
* You must be between ages 18-64.
* You or your spouse must be employed.
* You must be uninsured.
* Your family's gross income must be 200% of poverty level or less.
* You must provide proof of your family income.
* You must provide identification.
* You must provide your social security number. (There are exceptions to this policy).
Many medications can be obtained for patients through the Community Health Works Patient Assistance Program.
Pre-qualified patients seen during clinic hours by appointment only.
Mission Statement: To improve the healthcare of the communities we serve by providing patient-focused, high quality, cost-effective services while promoting health and wellness.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|