In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic is a non-profit facility providing free medical care to working, uninsured citizens of Houston County.
Who Qualifies for Services?
* You must live in Houston County.
* You must be between ages 18-64.
* You or your spouse must be employed.
* You must be uninsured.
* Your family's gross income must be 200% of poverty level or less.
* You must provide proof of your family income.
* You must provide identification.
* You must provide your social security number. (There are exceptions to this policy).
Many medications can be obtained for patients through the Community Health Works Patient Assistance Program.
Monday & Thursday 12 pm to 5 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9 am to 1 pm
Applications may be picked up and returned during these times.
Monday & Thursday 5 pm to 8 pm
Pre-qualified patients seen during clinic hours by appointment only.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Houston County Volunteer Medical Clinic Inc before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|