COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and
Travel to countries with coronavirus alerts within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
You are eligible to use the Lake Gaston Free Clinic if you meet the following requirements:
- Have income at or below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Medicare patients who fall in the coverage gap or self-pay portion of Part D
- Uninsured 'no state, military, public or private program that pays for medication
- No Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Veteran's Benefits
- No prescriptions for narcotics.
You will first need an interview appointment at the clinic to determine your eligibility for services and programs. At the interview appointment, you will be given information on what documents are needed for the application process.
Call (252)578-5432 to make an appointment or to speak with someone in determining your eligibility for services at Lake Gaston Free Clinic.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Lake Gaston Free Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|