COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. Sea Mar Chc - Vancouver Medical & Outpatient is a Community Health Center. Sea Mar Chc - Vancouver Medical & Outpatient is a Homeless Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Saturday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Physical exams
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Well-child checkups
- Breast exams and pap smears
- Family Planning
- Acute care
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, asthma, CHF)
- Smoking cessation
- Testing and treatment for tuberculosis, hepatitis, HIV, and other diseases
- GA-U Coordination
- Insurance guidance and support
- Referrals to specialty care
- Laboratory services and testing
- 24-hour nurse advice line, on-call, toll-free
- Providers on-call for after-hour needs
- Minor procedures: intrauterine device placement, skin biopsies, sutures, etc.
This facility provides a sliding-fee scale for uninsured patients.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Sea Mar Chc - Vancouver Medical & Outpatient before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|