1390 66th Avenue
Oakland, CA - 94621
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for part of summer when summer school not in session
Primary care medical services for students attending ROOTS and Coliseum Prep Middle Schools
Fitness and nutrition promotion
Management of chronic illnesses
Family planning services
Birth control and safe sex education
Diagnosis and treatment of sexually-transmitted and other infections
Peer health education
Referrals to specialty care as needed
- This is not a FREE CLINIC, they offer a sliding scale based on your family income.
- La Clinica accepts most forms of health insurance, including Medi-Cal, Medicare, Denti-Cal, and many private insurances.
- If you or your family members do not have health insurance they can help you apply for coverage.
Payment is expected at the time services are received; all co-payments must be received before the visit.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Havenscourt Health Center website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Havenscourt Health Center?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Havenscourt Health Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2022 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.