About WellSpace Health - Roseville Community Health Center
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
- Adult Primary Care
- Integrated Behavioral Health
The mission of WellSpace Health is achieving regional health through high quality comprehensive care.
- Monday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the WellSpace Health - Roseville Community Health Center website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2022
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
COVID-19 Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face