About Castro Mission Health Center
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.This is a health care center funded by the federal government.This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered.The center is also income based for those making an income.This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable.Contact them at the number provided for full details.Castro Mission Health Center is a Community Health Center.Castro Mission Health Center is a Homeless Health Center.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Castro-Mission Health Center provides:
- Regular check-ups
- Urgent care
- Pediatric care including school physicals and immunizations
- Women’s health services including annual exams, birth control, pregnancy testing, and prenatal care
- HIV medical care and comprehensive support services
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV prevention (PrEP)
- Gender affirming care for Transgender and Non-binary people, including medication and surgical referrals, in a safe and welcoming space
- Podiatry (foot care)
- Nutrition counseling
- Consultation with a Pharmacist about your medications
- Integrated Behavioral Health, including crisis support, short-term counseling, and referral to specialty mental health care
- Treatment for drug and alcohol problems, including medication and counseling
- Assistance with housing, food, shelter, transportation, and medical equipment
- Specialty services for LGBTQ youth
- Monday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Castro Mission Health Center website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2022
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Health Care Center
This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered.The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment,pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental andsubstance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details.
Castro Mission Health Center is a Community Health Center.
Castro Mission Health Center is a Homeless Health Center.