COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM; 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM; 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM; 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM; 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
- Dental Exams & X-rays
- Cleanings & Fluoride Treatments
- Fillings & Crowns
- Limited Root Canals
- Specialized Children’s Dentistry
- Full & Partial Dentures
- Stay Plates
- Limited Oral Surgery, Extractions
- Oral Health Education
Offers a sliding scale fee schedule determined by your income.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to create lasting oral health for the under-served children and adults in Santa Cruz County and neighboring communities.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Dientes Community Dental Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|