COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and
Travel to countries with coronavirus alerts within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The Community Free Clinic is a resource that addresses the needs of the medically uninsured in Washington County, Maryland. Across the nation there are approximately 600 free clinics in operation. Our clinic opened its doors in 1990 and, to this day, continues to provide medical care and prescription medication to residents free of charge. Many of our patients are facing life threatening situations when they enter Clinic doors. Often times, patients are forced to make the choice between food and shelter or much needed medications. The Clinic not only addresses medical needs, but acts as a resource to direct patients to other community organizations that may offer additional assistance or services.
: A comprehensive medical clinic that serves low-income uninsured county residents.
1) DOCTOR and PROVIDER CLINIC: Offers primary, specialty, and chronic care as well as medication monitoring.
2) NURSE MONITORING and MEDICATION CLINIC: Offers blood pressure checks, blood sugar checks, medication refills, STD and pregnancy testing.
3) MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC: Offers mental health care and medication monitoring.
Must be referred by clinic doctor or provider.
4) LABWORK: Must be referred by clinic doctor or provider.
5) GYN CLINIC: Offers women's health services including PAP smears, breast exams, birth control, pregnancy check-ups, and STD testing.
6) TEEN PREGNANCY and FAMILY PLANNING: Offers education for pregnancy prevention, pregnancy testing, counseling, pregnancy and STD testing every Thursday from 4PM to 4:30PM. Clinic is open to male and female adolescents ages 13-19 no appointment necessary.
7) DIABETIC PROGRAM: Provides education, sugar monitoring, medication, consultation with a nutritionist, and smoking cessation classes. By appointment ONLY and must be referred by clinic doctor or provider.
8) ORTHOPEDIC CLINIC: Provides orthopedic care and follow-up. Must be referred by clinic doctor or provider.
9) PODIATRY CLINIC: Offers podiatry care and monitoring every third Tuesday of the month. Must be referred by clinic doctor or provider.
Call for appointment and must provide latest tax return or statement of non-filing. Must be uninsured county resident age 19-64.
Nurse and Medication Clinic: Mon-Fri,1-3PM.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Community Free Clinic Hagerstown before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Community Free Clinic Hagerstown Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|Mar 14, 2020||$0||Completely Free Clinic||Medical - physical & mental (NO dental)|