- - Monday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Services offered include:
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Behavioral Health Services
- Clinical Support Programs
- Homeless Healthcare / Mobile Health Services
- Adolescent Family Services
- Health Insurance Assistance Program (HIAP)
The mission of Clinica Sierra Vista is to provide high quality and comprehensive primary and preventative health care services at the most efficient cost to the underserved populations.
This clinic provides services regardless of ability to pay, and to seek necessary resources to meet the growing health care demands while maintaining the corporation's financial integrity. They strongly believe in everyone's right to quality health care; so no one is denied services based on race, religion, ethnicity, sex, age, disability or economic status.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited East Niles Community Health Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|