COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Grant Park Family Health Center provides medical care to adolescents, adults, expectant mothers, and the elderly who might otherwise go untreated.
Some of the services they offer are:
- diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness
- prenatal care including ultrasound examination
- patient education including nutritional education
- certified diabetes education
- comprehensive women’s care
- preventive health care
- a limited amount of basic dental care
Mission Statement: To provide health care to the community's needy and underserved.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Grant Park Family Health Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|