- - Monday closed
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Livingston Family Care Center provides medical services to those who are uninsured (No IDPA or other insurances). This is a free clinic.
The clinic hours vary as practitioners come on a volunteer basis.
Referrals are made to local specialist as needed.
The center also serves as provider for the Illinois Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening.
- Livingston County residents only.
- Individuals must meet financial guidelines and be able to show proof of income.
- Must meet financial guidelines.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Livingston Family Care Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|