305 West Madison Street
Pontiac, IL - 61764
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Livingston Family Care Center provides medical services to those who are uninsured (No IDPA or other insurances). This is a free clinic.
The clinic hours vary as practitioners come on a volunteer basis.
Referrals are made to local specialist as needed.
The center also serves as provider for the Illinois Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening.
- Livingston County residents only.
- Individuals must meet financial guidelines and be able to show proof of income.
- Must meet financial guidelines.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Livingston Family Care Center website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Livingston Family Care Center?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Possible stdAnonymous on Wednesday, January 8, 2020( 0 votes )
Missing half my tooth and inscruciating pain at timesAnonymous on Tuesday, January 8, 2019( 0 votes )
Bad teethAnonymous on Friday, May 18, 2018( 0 votes )
I pay most of the bills in my home and I only make about 20k a year, can’t afford health insurance.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Livingston Family Care Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2022 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.