1625 West Washington Street
Springfield, IL - 62703
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
St. Clare's Health Clinic in Springfield provides preventative and basic health care for families who could not otherwise afford them. Services include pre-school and school physicals, preventative and restorative dental services, vision exams and eyeglasses, and hearing and vision test screenings. The clinic also serves as a KidCare application agent.
- Open all year.
- Services by appointment.
- Dental services include cleaning, fluoride rinse and dental sealants. Further dental work by appropriate follow-up.
- Vision clinic provides professional exams and eye glasses.
- MedAssist Program by appointment for long-term medicine needs.
- Monthly clinics for basic dental care and repair by referral.
- Local dentists participate in the program on a rotating basis.
- Donations are welcomed and always needed.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the St. Clare's Health Clinic at Catholic Charities website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about St. Clare's Health Clinic at Catholic Charities?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
pinched nerveAnonymous on Tuesday, February 16, 2021( 0 votes )
epilepsyAnonymous on Monday, September 7, 2020( 0 votes )
Need dental work. I am a diabetic have other health issues and cant work.Anonymous on Friday, May 15, 2020( 0 votes )
Bad tooth, psychologist councelor ptsd, COPD inhalerAnonymous on Sunday, January 26, 2020( 0 votes )
diabetesAnonymous on Monday, July 2, 2018( 0 votes )
Glaucoma. Hearing loss rash on arm
Like all teeth removed. Too much damage and pain.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited St. Clare's Health Clinic at Catholic Charities before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2022 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.