COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Thursday 8:30am - 8:30pm
- Friday 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
- Free Lab-Quality Pregnancy Tests
- Free Limited Obstetric Ultrasounds
- Prenatal Vitamins
- Referrals for Community Resources
- Pregnancy Medicaid Assistance (Pregnancy Test Verification)
- Non-Judgmental, Confidential Support and Assistance
- Free Maternity and Baby Clothes
- First Time Parenting Classes
- Parenting Program and Faith-Based Classes for Pregnant Women Post-Abortive Care
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Salem Pregnancy Care Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|