In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
- The Caring Community Clinic (CCC) in Jacksonville is part of the healthcare safety net in Onslow County.
- The clinic provides free primary medical care to low-income, uninsured and underinsured persons, age 19-64 years.
- Services are funded by private contributions and grants.
- Clients are not required to pay but are encouraged to make a donation if possible.
- Volunteer doctors and nurses and a small staff give patient-centered care that increases quality of life for individuals and improves population health among vulnerable populations.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Onslow Community Ministries - The Caring Community Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|