COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
- The Caring Community Clinic (CCC) in Jacksonville is part of the healthcare safety net in Onslow County.
- The clinic provides free primary medical care to low-income, uninsured and underinsured persons, age 19-64 years.
- Services are funded by private contributions and grants.
- Clients are not required to pay but are encouraged to make a donation if possible.
- Volunteer doctors and nurses and a small staff give patient-centered care that increases quality of life for individuals and improves population health among vulnerable populations.
Mission Statement: To be a helping hand for families and individuals by meeting the basic needs of vulnerable populations in Onslow County.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Onslow Community Ministries - The Caring Community Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|