In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Warren County Free Clinic provide free quality primary medical care and health access services to the uninsured residents of Warren and Vance Counties.
Â Â Â
- Primary Medical Care
- Â Â Â Access to prescription medication
- Â Â Â Referrals to specialty care providers
- Â Â Â Referrals for diagnostic testing
In order to be eligible for registration at the clinic, you must meet the following requirements:
Â Â Â
- Resident of Warren or Vance County
- Â Â Â Between the Ages of 18-64
- Â Â Â Have No Health Insurance
- Â Â Â Not a Military Dependent
- Â Â Â Have Photo Identification
- Â Â Â Have Proof of Current Residence
- Â Â Â Have Proof of Household Income, Including Current Income Tax
Mondays through Fridays 10:00am - 5:30pm.
Some Saturdays 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Call for more information.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Warren County Free Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|