- - Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Health Center 2
Medical Appointments: 215-685-1803
Dental Appointments: 215-685-1822
City health centers accept Medicare, Medicaid (Medical Assistance) and most insurance and HMO plans. If you are uninsured, they charge a small fee based on family size and income.
- diagnosis and treatment of chronic and acute illnesses
- medical check-ups and medications for enrolled patients
- prenatal care
- family planning and pregnancy options counseling
- comprehensive pediatric care for infants, children and teens
- immunizations for infants, children and teens
- children's developmental assessments
- healthy weight nutrition counseling for children and teens
- nutrition counseling and health education
- flu shots
- HIV, STD, and STI testing
- basic dental care, emergency dental care
- lab tests, x-rays and tests for tuberculosis
- referrals to specialty services for enrolled patients
- social work support that connects patients to follow-up care, education/counseling and other services
Some services are available on a walk-in basis.
Languages: English, Cambodian/Khmer, Indonesian, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Spanish and other languages available through telephone handsets
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited City of Philadelphia Department of Health Broad Street Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
City of Philadelphia Department of Health Broad Street Clinic Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|May 13, 2017||$20||Completely Free Clinic||Medical appointment|