This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Primary Health Care (Women 18 years and older), Family Planning (Women 18 years and older), Breast and Cervical Cancer (Women 18 years and older).
A non-profit agency delivering WOMEN's and MEN's health reproductive and primary health care services throughout 19 counties in South Texas including the Coastal Bend.
Hours of Operation
9:00 am - 6:30 pm
9:00 am - 6:30 pm
8:00 am - 1:00 pm / 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
9:00 am - 6:30 pm
9:00 am - 12:00 pm*
Site may be closed Friday for Training/Off-Site Events - Call first on Friday's Only if you don't have a appointment. We DO take Walk-Ins every other day of the week.
Clinic project provides comprehensive family planning services to men and women. Our clinical services offer health screening for this area's largest community problems such as diabetes, cervical cancer, breast cancer, kidney disease, hypertension, prostate cancer, STD's, and much more, throughout primarily rural, medically under-served areas
Our six full-service clinics offer private and confidential family planning methods/services and complete physical exams for thousands of South Texans every year. These health clinics are located in Beeville, Corpus Christi, Kingsville, Robstown, Rockport, and Sinton, Texas. The vast majority of clientele served are women, aged 20-34, low-income or indigent, which fall at or below the established Federal Poverty Levels (FPL). Only 3% of our clients qualify to pay some type of reduced fee, while the remaining 97% receive comprehensive health and family planning services at no-charge, based on a sliding fee scale.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Family Planning Clinic Kingsville website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get legal aid from some offices, they use a sliding fee scale. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
Mild, dry cough
Mild body aches
Fever above 100.4 F
Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Constant trouble breathing
Persistent chest pain or pressure
Trouble staying awake
Blue lips or face
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Family Planning Clinic Kingsville before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|