About El Centro De Corazon Magnolia Health Center
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.This is a health care center funded by the federal government.This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered.The center is also income based for those making an income.This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable.Contact them at the number provided for full details.El Centro De Corazon Magnolia Health Center is a Community Health Center.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Womens Health Services, including:
- Obstetrical and limited Gynecology procedures
- Prenatal care and Postpartum care
- Family planning including insertion and removal of Long-Acting Reversible Contraception devices such as IUDs and implants
- Male newborn circumcisions
- Treatment of routine gynecological issues and disorders
Behavioral Health Services, including:
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication management
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Adult Primary Care Services, including:
- Chronic disease management
- Sick visits
Monday - Friday (7:30 am - 4:30 pm)
El Centro accepts all Medicaid/CHIP plans and offers a sliding fee scale discount program.
All services available in Spanish.
To be the leader in improving the well-being of the communities we serve through the provision of quality health care and the delivery of innovative programs.
- Monday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the El Centro De Corazon Magnolia Health Center website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2022
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
COVID-19 Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Health Care Center
This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered.The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment,pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental andsubstance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details.
El Centro De Corazon Magnolia Health Center is a Community Health Center.