COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Grace Clinic provides free medical and related services to uninsured people in the Tri-Cites through a holistic approach.
Mission is to share Christ's love through practical acts of compassion by providing free healthcare services to those in need in Benton and Franklin Counties and Burbank.
We seek to meet the needs of the whole person by providing services such as medical care, medications, urgent dental care, mental health counseling, and spiritual care.
Services Provided at Grace Clinic
Diagnosis and treatment of minor injuries and acute illnesses
Laboratory services such as blood drawing and analysis, ordered by Grace Clinic physicians
Treatment, monitoring and education for chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Urgent dental services only for broken, abscessed or infected teeth
- Dental services by appointment, only;Â No walk-ins
- Medications - Certain medications are dispensed through the Clinics licensed pharmacy. The Clinic also provides help with completing the forms to access various Prescription Assistance Programs offered by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Mental health
- Counseling for issues such as depression and anxiety.
- Spiritual counseling and prayer upon request
- To medical specialists with whom Grace Clinic has agreements, including physicians and optometrists many of whom donate their time on a limited basis
- To community, state, and local resources
- To local churches
- Food Cupboard - for emergency needs only; not a full-service food bank.
Medical Clinic Service Hours:
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday:Â 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Dental Clinic Services Hours
Alternating Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The doors will open one hour prior to the medical and dental service hours.
Dental Screening Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. (Except the 2nd Thursday of each month.)
Mission Statement: Our Mission is to share Christ’s love through practical acts of compassion by providing free healthcare services to those in need in Benton and Franklin Counties and Burbank.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Grace Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|