1448 Tenth Avenue
Huntington, WV - 25701
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Ebenezer Medical Outreach, Inc. (EMO) is a full service medical clinic that provides a multitude of services to the working uninsured of the tri-state regions of West Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio. EMO services eight counties, with a combined population of 329,453 with 69,185 individuals living at or below the federal poverty guideline. This number of people is 8.6% higher than the national average, according to the 2000 U.S. Census.
The following types of services are available to patients/clients at EMO:
- Access to primary and specialty healthcare for financially eligible patients at Ebenezer's medical clinic.
- Prescription assistance through the Huntington Area Prescription Assistance Program. This program accessed over $2.8 million dollars worth of pharmaceuticals for patients in fiscal year 2008-2009.
- Healthy Lifestyle - Healthy Life - Education and preventative care geared toward improving the life quality of rural Appalachians that are disproportionately affected by diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Save Our Sisters (S.O.S.) - Natural lay helper program that provides education, counseling, and screening referrals, related to breast, cervical and ovarian cancer to seldom/never screened women of the region.
- Concerned Residents United to Stop AIDS (CRUSAIDS) - Outreach that provides HIV/AIDS education and risk reduction materials and access to HIV testing for the region.
- Dental Clinic - Because many of our patients suffer from poor dental history we provide extensive, at times restorative work to patient's mouths for a $5.00 donation.
- My Brother's Keeper - Natural lay helper program that provides education, counseling, and screening referrals to men for prostate cancer.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Wv Ebenezer Medical Outreach website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Wv Ebenezer Medical Outreach?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Need a sleep studyAnonymous on Friday, July 3, 2020( 0 votes )
Sudden constant pain in right Shoulder, neck, chest, and sideAnonymous on Wednesday, October 16, 2019( 0 votes )
Dental fillingsAnonymous on Monday, September 30, 2019( 0 votes )
Denture assitanceAnonymous on Wednesday, September 25, 2019( 0 votes )
Denture assistanceAnonymous on Saturday, June 1, 2019( 0 votes )
Denture aidAnonymous on Thursday, May 2, 2019( 0 votes )
Extractions and DenturesAnonymous on Monday, February 11, 2019( 0 votes )
DenturesAnonymous on Friday, February 23, 2018( 0 votes )
I need 8-9 teeth filled
Low incomeAnonymous on Saturday, June 1, 2019( 0 votes )
Would like info on how to get in to the clinicAnonymous on Monday, February 11, 2019( 0 votes )
I need dentures it is really hard to chew my food causng me to get choked often. My fiance had to give me Heimlich once.Anonymous on Friday, February 23, 2018( 0 votes )
Would like to get in ASAP before they get bad,I can pay a little cash towards it right now
I have never been to the Ebenezer Clinic but have been told they help people who are in need of medical attention who doesn't have insurance.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Wv Ebenezer Medical Outreach before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.