COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and
Travel to countries with coronavirus alerts within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The Sheridan Health Center is Sheridan, Wyoming's comprehensive free healthcare clinic.
We believe that high-quality healthcare is the right of all individuals. We provide non-emergency, acute and chronic medical care to qualified Sheridan County residents.
All individuals are treated with the utmost care and respect.
Â Â Â
- Must show proof of Sheridan County residency (Utility bill, rental agreement, mortgage statement, letter from landlord, homeless shelter, or family/friend you are living with)
- Â Â Â Must be between ages 19 - 64 years of age
- Â Â Â Must be medically uninsured (Not qualified for Medicaid, Medicare, or have access to VA or Indian Health Services)
- Â Â Â Must show proof of ALL income (Current pay stubs, unemployment award letter, disability income, social security income, child support, pensions, general assistance programs)
- Â Â Â Must include spouse's income(s) if married
- Â Â Â Must have a picutre ID
- Â Â Â Suggested $10 donation
Â Â Â
- Acute & Chronic care management
- Â Â Â Limited medications (no controlled substances)
- Â Â Â Basic diagnostic studies
- Â Â Â Patient health education
- Â Â Â Referral for other services
A combination of paid and volunteer staff has provided services to over 1900 Sheridan County residents since 2005.
This dedicated group of community members work as a team to empower patients to achieve a higher quality of life utlizing chronic disease management and long term health and wellness planning.
Please consider volunteering your services today by calling 674-6995 and learn how you can get involved with this valuable community resource.
Volunteer Nurse Practitioners and nurses (CNAs, LPNs, RNs) work with staff to provide medical care and education to patients.
All Medical volunteers must have a current Wyoming license.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Sheriden Health Center before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|