Fax Number: (307) 632-6131
This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. Crossroads Healthcare Clinic is a Homeless Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Crossroads Healthcare Clinic is a program of Community Action of Laramie County, Inc., which provides medical care and other health services to the homeless population of Laramie County. Clients include people living temporarily in the homeless shelter, hotel/motels, sleeping on the streets, residing in short-term residential facilities or doubling up with friends/family.
Crossroads Provides a Sliding Fee Scale based on income and household size. A nominal fee of $7.00 applies to services provided under the sliding fee scale.
Clinic Services include:
- Primary health care for homeless adults and children.
- Prescription assistance for individuals who are patients of the clinic and are income eligible.
- Health education, including information about tuberculosis, AIDS, STDs, contraception, diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and other illnesses/health issues.
- Mental health/substance abuse referrals to Peak Wellness Center and Cheyenne Regional.
- Transportation assistance is available to health care appointments.
- Help in accessing federal, state and private resources available for low-income and homeless individuals striving to become self-sufficient.
Office Hours: 7:30 - 4:30
closed at noon on Fridays
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
Mild, dry cough
Mild body aches
Fever above 100.4 F
Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Constant trouble breathing
Persistent chest pain or pressure
Trouble staying awake
Blue lips or face
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Crossroads Healthcare Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|