Clinics Found Near Bullock County Health Department
Location: 20.77 miles from
- 812 Hospital Rd
Tuskegee, AL - 36083
103 Conecuh Avenue West
Union Springs, AL - 36089
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The Bullock County Health Department offers clinical, environmental, home health, and life care services to the public.
Certified copies of birth, death, marriage and divorce certificates may be obtained from the health department.
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- ALL Kids - Application and Payment
- Family Planning - Counseling and Birth Control
- Women's Health - Pap Smear, Breast and Cervical Program
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) - Testing, Treatment, Counseling, and Partner Notification
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) - Application, Voucher Issuance, and Nutrition Counseling
- Medicaid Enrollment
- Vaccinations - Influenza and Pneumococcal
- Medicaid Assistance Program (MAPS)
- Clinical Laboratory Testing
- Fee Income Schedule (based on income)
- Tuberculosis Testing and Treatment
- Elderly and Disabled Waiver Program
- Nurse Practitioner on Staff Wednesdays
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Bullock County Health Department website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get legal aid from some offices, they use a sliding fee scale. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Bullock County Health Department?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Bullock County Health Department before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Location: 20.77 miles from
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.