COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The Bullock County Health Department offers clinical, environmental, home health, and life care services to the public.
Certified copies of birth, death, marriage and divorce certificates may be obtained from the health department.
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- ALL Kids - Application and Payment
- Family Planning - Counseling and Birth Control
- Women's Health - Pap Smear, Breast and Cervical Program
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) - Testing, Treatment, Counseling, and Partner Notification
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) - Application, Voucher Issuance, and Nutrition Counseling
- Medicaid Enrollment
- Vaccinations - Influenza and Pneumococcal
- Medicaid Assistance Program (MAPS)
- Clinical Laboratory Testing
- Fee Income Schedule (based on income)
- Tuberculosis Testing and Treatment
- Elderly and Disabled Waiver Program
- Nurse Practitioner on Staff Wednesdays
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Bullock County Health Department before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|