- - Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. James Boccardo Reception Center Homeless Clinic is a Homeless Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
• HomeFirst serves homeless individuals, veterans, families with children, and youth at sites across Santa Clara County.
• HomeFirst’s Boccardo Reception Center is the largest homeless service center in Santa Clara County. It operates year-round, 24 hours a day, providing shelter, transitional housing, and critical services.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited James Boccardo Reception Center Homeless Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|