COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and
Travel to countries with coronavirus alerts within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM; 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM; 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. Overfelt Neighborhood Health Clinic is a Community Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Serves ages 0-19 years.
Permanent Clinic for children.
Monday 10am - 6:30 pm (closed for lunch 2pm-3pm)
Tuesday thru Friday 8am - 4:30 pm (closed for lunch 12pm-1pm)
Services include:Urgent care
• Immunizations and tuberculosis screening
• Physical exams
• Treatment of illness and injuries
• Diagnostic laboratory tests
• Management of chronic diseases like diabetes and asthma
• Mental health counseling & referral
• Referrals to specialty care
• Basic dental services
• Confidential reproductive health services
• Nutritional counseling and education
• Health Education for schools and the community
• Health insurance enrollment assistance
Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide high quality, affordable primary medical care for the low income community.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Overfelt Neighborhood Health Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|