Clinics Found Near Good Shepherd Clinic of Dawson County
Location: 11.30 miles from
- 134 Ansley Drive, Suite 200
Dahlonega, GA - 30533
- Sliding Scale
45 MediCal Center Drive
Dawsonville, GA - 30534
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The Good Shepherd Clinic of Dawson County is a non-profit center that will provide free non emergent health and wellness services for individuals that live, work or attend school in Dawson County without access to insurance.
Free services provided at Good Shepherd Clinic of Dawson County:
- General Medical, non-emergent care
- Women's Wellness screening, including PAP Smear
- Prescription Assistance Programs for medication prescribed by clinic practitioners
- Information, Referral and Advocacy for Health and support services
The Clinic does not provide emergency care or treat chronic pain requiring narcotics.
Qualification to see if you are eligible is required for an appointment to be made.
The clinic is open on:
Tuesdays for Eligibility
2:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Thursdays by appointment to see Doctors
2:00 PM until 6:00PM
Must live, work or attend school in Dawson County, without insurance and in the 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL).
Required items to bring:
Photo ID or Drivers License
Household Income with current address
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Good Shepherd Clinic of Dawson County website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Good Shepherd Clinic of Dawson County?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Good Shepherd Clinic of Dawson County before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Location: 11.30 miles from
© 2008 - 2022 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.