COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and
Travel to countries with coronavirus alerts within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
To care for families of children with complex medical needs by providing
comfort, compassion, and a sense of community. RMHC-CNI keeps families of hospitalized children together during their time of greatest need.
- Â Â Â Primary care, well-child visits and developmental screening
- Â Â Â Immunizations
- Â Â Â Oral hygiene education
- Â Â Â Asthma self-management education
- Â Â Â Vision and hearing screening
- Â Â Â School and sports physicals
- Â Â Â Childhood health promotion and injury prevention education
- Â Â Â Nutrition counseling
- Â Â Â Mental health assessment and referral
- Â Â Â Social service resource referral
- Â Â Â Health education
Â Â Â
Ages served: children from birth to 18 years old.
Mission Statement: We exist so families can get better together.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Ronald McDonald Care Mobile Services before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|