COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Volunteers in Medicine clinic provides free, quality primary and preventive care for both chronic and acute illnesses.
The following services are also available at no cost:
* Medications for chronic and acute illnesses with only a low-cost handling fee
* Health education
* Psychological counseling
* Diagnostic laboratory and radiology testing at Bloomington Hospital
* Womens health
* Spine clinic
* Behavioral and mental health
* Pediatric care**
**Children of adults who qualify for care at the Volunteers in Medicine clinic will be referred to Southern Indiana Pediatrics for free care.
Operated by volunteers and with the support of the community and Bloomington Hospital, the Volunteers in Medicine clinic will serve individuals who:
* Reside in Monroe or Owen County
* Earn income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level
* Do not have health insurance
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Volunteers In Medicine Clinic Of Monroe County before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|