COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Free medical and prescription assistance for working uninsured.
- Free medical examinations
- Free laboratory & radiology services
- Free healthcare management & education
- Free prescription assistance program
Must meet eligibility requirements in order to receive free services.
- Must be a resident of Hopkins or Webster County
- Must be employed or someone within household employed.
- Exception to employment: full-time college student
- Must meet financial guidelines
Mission Statement: The mission of the Hopkins County Community Clinic is to provide free medical and prescription assistance for the under and uninsured residents of Hopkins and Webster Counties. We also provide service learning opportunities for medical and healthcare students.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Hopkins County Community Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|