COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Â Â Â Dental Exams
Â Â Â Fluoride and Sealant Treatment
Â Â Â Cleaning and Polishing
Â Â Â Dental Hygiene
Â Â Â General Dentistry
Â Â Â Periodontics
Â Â Â Orthodontics
Â Â Â Pedodontics
Â Â Â Endodontics
- This is not a FREE CLINIC, they offer a sliding scale based on your family income.
- La Clinica accepts most forms of health insurance, including Medi-Cal, Medicare, Denti-Cal, and many private insurances.
- If you or your family members do not have health insurance they can help you apply for coverage.
Payment is expected at the time services are received; all co-payments must be received before the visit.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited La Clinica Dental at Children's Hospital before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|