In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Primary Care Clinic of North Texas is a nonprofit healthcare facility that has been providing medical care to uninsured adults in the metroplex since July 2003.
We currently offer services in Lewisville and Plano.
Any uninsured adult or child over the age of 12 without regard to income or county of residence.
- Office visit $35
- Fees for routine blood tests range from $6 to $12 each
- Pap smear test will be available for $80 per test (includes office visit)
- Screening for Hepatitis, HIV, cholesterol, PSA, etc.
- Referrals for X-rays, ultrasound, CT and MRI scans priced at or near Medicare rates
- All generic drugs at discounted prices made available through local pharmacies
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM then from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Lewisville Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|