COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and
Travel to countries with coronavirus alerts within 14 days of onset of symptoms or
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. Health Care For The Homeless - 421 Fallsway is a Homeless Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
A day clinic that provides health-related services, education and advocacy to reduce the incidence of homelessness in Maryland.
1) PRIMARY HEALTH CARE: For chronic health conditions. May also give referrals for specialty cases.
2) HIV SERVICES: Testing, counseling and treatment available.
3) MENTAL HEALTH CARE: Psychiatric evaluations.
4) SUBSTANCE ABUSE SERVICES: Offers assessment, referrals, and individual and group counseling. Also offers buprenorphine.
5) CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES: Includes assistance in finding housing.
6) OUTREACH: Provides outreach to shelters, soup kitchens and the streets.
7) INFORMATION & REFERRAL: Referrals are made for emergency or specialty care to hospitals or other appropriate providers. Referrals are made to UMD Dental School clinic for dental care. Homeless children are referred to Mercy Family Health Care Program.
8) CONNECT PROJECT: Intensive case management for HIV+ clients with one secondary illness.
9) CONVALESCENT CARE PROGRAM: Provides temporary shelter placement for those released from prisons or hospitals who are too ill to find shelter or to be accepted to a regular shelter. 1-800-645-8730. This is a pager number.
10) DENTAL: Can provide free of charge dental care to homeless individuals who are receiving services from Healthcare for the Homeless. Children are accepted.
11) PRISON OUTREACH: Case managers go to Maryland correctional institutions to refer inmates to Health Care for the Homeless, and other needed care.
FREDERICK & MONTGOMERY COUNTIES: Although service is not limited to persons residing within any specific geographical area, it may be more convenient for persons in Frederick County to visit the Frederick Community Action Agency, 301-694-1506, and persons in Montgomery County to go to the Community Clinic, Inc., 301-340-9666 or Mobile Medical Care, Inc. 301-460-3535. These locations are affiliated with Health Care For The Homeless and provide free health care services.
Hours Of Operation Sat, 8:30AM-Noon (Women only), 1-5PM.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Health Care For The Homeless - 421 Fallsway before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|