- - Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday closed
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Whole Woman's Health of The Twin Cities offers comprehensive women's services:
- Abortion care, including the abortion pill up to 10 weeks LMP and surgical abortions up to 24 weeks LMP
- Annual exams and pap smears
- Birth control (including IUD insertions)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) testing and treatment
- Walk-in emergency contraception (Plan B)
- Counseling services
- Kind, gentle physicians and staff
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Whole Woman's Health of The Twin Cities before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Whole Woman's Health of The Twin Cities Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|May 5, 2019||$0||Completely Free Clinic||If pregnant|