525 Portland Ave
Minneapolis, MN - 55415
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Sliding Scale FQHC Health clinic that provides:
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing with same-day results
- Dermatology treatment for genital warts or molluscum contagiosum
- Vaccinations for Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and Human Papillomavirus (HPV) for people at risk
- Safer sex information and birth control for women up to age 30
- Ryan White Services for the uninsured
- Pregnancy prevention services
- Care Access and Prevention Services - Sexual health program for newly diagnosed HIV positive persons and those at high risk for HIV
- Health Interventions for Men - Gay and bisexual men's health services
- Needle exchange
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Red Door Clinic website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Red Door Clinic?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
ChlamydiaAnonymous on Monday, September 2, 2019( 0 votes )
Planter wart removalAnonymous on Wednesday, July 31, 2019( 0 votes )
Chantix to quit smoking
Yes, it’s a great place
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Red Door Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2022 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.