In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Offer free health services with dignity, professionalism and concern for the indigent and working poor of Alamance County.
The Open Door Clinic is multifaceted in the services it provides to the uninsured.
Their clinics are for persons of Alamance County between age 18 and 64 who do not have any form of health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid or VA Benefits.
Provide services free of charge to the uninsured patients that fall within the federal poverty index.
All patients are screened and verified before receiving services.
Provide the same services a family physician provides.
If a patient requires a service they cannot provide at the clinic, then they will be sent to a specialist at no charge.
*Limited Day Time Hours*
Tuesday: 4:15 PM to 8:00 PM
Thursday: 4:15 PM to 8:00 PM
Eye Clinic Hours
Wednesday 9:00AM - 12:00PM
Thursday 1:00PM - 5:00PM
- Call the main clinic number to schedule an appointment (336)570-9800
- Provide valid picture ID (NC Driver's license)
- Proof of Income
- Statement of Zero Income if no proof is available
- Medicaid/Disability denial/approval letter
- Verification that patient lives in Alamance County (utility bill, tax statement, etc.)
- Updated information on current residence and information regarding members in the household
- Clients must be uninsured
- Clients must live in Alamance County
- Clients must fall at or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Open Door Clinic Of Alamance County before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|