In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
This organization offers FREE STD TESTING. This may not be a clinic that offers other medical services
If you have Medicaid, that will cover the visit. If you are uninsured, someone from our staff will talk with you about insurance you may qualify for, and you may be asked to pay a small fee for your visit. We promise that no one will be turned away because they are unable to pay for services. You do not need to be a U.S. citizen to be served. Everyone is welcome!
- Physical exams for sports, school, work, and general health care
- Sexual and reproductive health care, including counseling & testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and HIV
- Medical care for minor injuries and illness
- Individual and group health education, including distribution of condoms and lubrication
- Counseling for stress, relationship issues, and other men's health concerns
- Referrals to GED, employment, and vocational programs, as well as other educational, vocational, health, and social services
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
Mild, dry cough
Mild body aches
Fever above 100.4 F
Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Constant trouble breathing
Persistent chest pain or pressure
Trouble staying awake
Blue lips or face
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Young Mens Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|