715 Albany St., L-109
Boston, MA - 02118
Outreach Van Project is a Homeless Health Center.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
1. To provide basic necessities, including dry food, clothing, toiletries, and a warm meal weekly to our East Boston clientele.
2. To make concerted efforts to connect the underserved to primary care and other community services such as shelters and detox programs by providing physician referrals.
3. To present students the opportunity to work closely with the underserved.
The needs of our clientele are addressed by medical students accompanied by a licensed physician. We also integrate basic medical screening, including blood pressure and glucose checks, as well as administer flu shots, in order to further provide services to our clients.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Outreach Van Project website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Outreach Van Project is a Homeless Health Center.
Do you have a question about Outreach Van Project?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Outreach Van Project before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.