611 Reily Street
Harrisburg, PA - 17102
In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
We are a student-run, free clinic dedicated to serving the medical, psychological, and health needs of the underserved in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
The LionCare clinic allows students to provide patients, as needed, with a full history and physical; blood and HIV tests; Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hib, Pneumococcal, HPV, Tdap, and influenza vaccinations; cholesterol screening; and a variety of medications. Aside from our general health clinic, we also regularly offer specialized clinics in women's health, orthopedics, psychiatry, dermatology, and ophthalmology.
Through our range of clinics, we offer the following services free of charge to our patients:
- Comprehensive history and physicals
- Illness visits
- Blood testing and urinalysis
- HIV screening
- Cholestech lipid profile
- Pap smears, breast and pelvic exams
- Referrals to specialists or radiology
- Specialized orthopedic attention and physical therapy
- Psychological counseling and psychiatric help
- Skin exams and skin cancer screening
- Eye exams and screening and glasses
- Health education and community outreach
- Cancer screening
- A compassionate and listening ear
- A humanistic and wholesome experience
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Lioncare Clinic website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Do you have a question about Lioncare Clinic?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Possible anxiety attacks, and could go for a physical as it has been a while.Anonymous on Wednesday, June 12, 2019( 0 votes )
SciaticaAnonymous on Friday, February 8, 2019( 0 votes )
Ear infectionAnonymous on Thursday, August 16, 2018( 0 votes )
alcohol and drug dependencyAnonymous on Thursday, July 26, 2018( 0 votes )
anxiety attacks. I just lost my insurance.Anonymous on Thursday, June 14, 2018( 0 votes )
High Blood PressureAnonymous on Saturday, May 19, 2018( 0 votes )
Skin, and skin tagsAnonymous on Friday, April 27, 2018( 0 votes )
RashAnonymous on Tuesday, March 27, 2018( 0 votes )
Spotting in between periods for 11 daysAnonymous on Thursday, February 1, 2018( 0 votes )
a sty in my eye
Possible STDAnonymous on Thursday, February 1, 2018( 0 votes )
I normally don't seek care
I also have Tourette Syndrome. I have a job but can't afford medical insurance. Gateway just dumped me because I am employeed however I can't afford insurance.Anonymous on Saturday, May 19, 2018( 0 votes )
Pain in my chest also
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Lioncare Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.