In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Monday-Friday 9am-12pm and 2pm-5pm.
Free Medical Clinic Of America make available free primary care medical services that maximizes preventative and restorative treatment for working, uninsured individuals, spouses and some dependent children by operating a local free medical clinic.
- Patients with Diabetes, Hypertension (high blood pressure), Cholesterol, and Thyroid disorders need chronic disease management, including regular monitoring, prescription adjustment, and education.
- Treat seasonal acute episodic conditions such as upper respiratory infections in winter and allergy/sinus complaints in spring and summer.
- Provide some referral services to specialty care providers.
- Provide some pregnancy testing, some PAP smears.
- Provide prescriptions for x-rays, mammograms, and other diagnostic testing.
- Help patients apply for insulin prescription assistance from pharmaceutical companies.
- Encourage weight loss and smoking cessation.
- Diagnose and treat urinary tract infections.
- Prescribe medications for infected teeth due to abscess and, in some cases, pull a very very very loose tooth that is totally intact and just needs a yank to remove.
Patient Eligibility Requirements:
- Current employment (there is no minimum or maximum income level for eligibility)
- No medical insurance
- American citizen or have a green card.
- Photo Identification (i.e. Driver's License, Passport or State Identification Card)
These four requirements may not be waived. If an individual is employed, their spouse and children over 16 are also eligible. Children are eligible until they are 19 years old, or until 24 years old if they are full-time students. Student status must be verified. The clinic does not see individuals on any type of disability/SSI or any type of assistance.
This clinic does not treat any emergencies. If you have an emergency, you must seek treatment in an Emergency Room or call 911.
This clinic does not treat walk-in patients. An appointment is necessary. This clinic does not have a pediatric doctor and generally does not treat children under sixteen years of age.
Generally, the clinic does not dispense any medicines. Filling prescriptions is a patient responsibility.
Generally, this clinic does not prescribe any narcotics (painkillers, etc.).
The clinic has no mental or behavioral health services.
At this time, the clinic does not provide routine physicals (such as CDL, DOT, school, etc.), and immunizations (such as flu shots).
Bring Photo ID and Verification of Employment to your appointment.
A pay stub is the preferred Verification of Employment.
Other proof (such as a copy of a pay check or a letter from the employer ) is acceptable.
If you are unemployed and your spouse or parent is working, the spouse's or parent's employment must be verified.
Individuals who are self-employed must verify employment by showing proof of current income. This may be done by copies of checks paid to the business, copies of receipts given by the business, and similar items.
You must show you have current self-employment income.
A driver's license is the preferred Photo ID.
Please bring a list of all current medications.
Mission Statement: To make available free primary care medical services that maximizes preventative and restorative treatment for working, uninsured individuals, spouses and some dependent children by operating a local free medical clinic.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
Mild, dry cough
Mild body aches
Fever above 100.4 F
Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Constant trouble breathing
Persistent chest pain or pressure
Trouble staying awake
Blue lips or face
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Free Medical Clinic Of America before? Let our users know, some cost details!
Free Medical Clinic Of America Service Rates As Posted By Users And Research
This is not necessarily factual. Use this as a guide while you are reviewing this clinic.
|Jun 4, 2018||$0||Completely Free Clinic||Thyroid test|