- - Monday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. Ucla Health Clinic Union Rescue Mission is a Community Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
UCLA Primary Health Clinic at Union Rescue Mission manages both acute and chronic illnesses.
Patients are seen on a drop-in basis for a wide variety of health care services including primary care management of respiratory, gastrointestinal and dermatological conditions.
- Health education
- case management
- diagnostic services
- preventive health care services including primary care management of respiratory, gastrointestinal and dermatological conditions
5 days per week from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Most patients have no health insurance or ability to pay for health care services. All services at the center are provided free of charge.
Health care services provided:
- physical assessments
- diagnosis and treatment of some acute and chronic illnesses
- limited diagnostic tests
- medical counseling and health education
- referrals to other agencies as needed
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Ucla Health Clinic Union Rescue Mission before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|