Clinics Found Near Ritchie County Primary Care Association
135 S. Penn Ave.
Harrisville, WV - 26362
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. Ritchie County Primary Care Association is a Community Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC).
· BCCSP: The Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program is available for uninsured women who meet our age and income criteria.
· Health Checks: Early Periodic Screenings for children with a medical card. These are yearly physicals.
· Family Planning: Medical check-ups, pap tests, pregnancy tests, testing for sexually transmitted diseases, health education and counseling.
· CHIP: Children's Health Insurance Program 'Insurance coverage for those who meet income guidelines but do not qualify for Medicaid up to age 19.
· 340B Drug Program: A low cost prescription drug program made possible by the federal government only available to our patients without prescription benefits.
· Patient Assistance: Prescription assistance.
· Emergency Services
· Acute Care
· Asthma Van, a collaboration with CCMH
· Drug Screenings
· Vision & Hearing Screenings
· Health Education
· Certified Diabetes Educator on Staff
· Lab Services
· Allergy Injections
· Sports Physicals
· Comprehensive Physical Examinations (including work physical, CDL physicals, etc.)
· Long Term Care of Chronic Illness
· Nursing Home Care
NOT ALL SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION.
The goal of the Ritchie County Primary Care Association is to insure that all residents in the service area have access to quality health care on a non-discriminatory basis regardless of race, color, sex, creed, disability, national origin or ability to pay.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Ritchie County Primary Care Association website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income. When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details.
Ritchie County Primary Care Association is a Community Health Center.
Do you have a question about Ritchie County Primary Care Association?
Ask below or help other by answering a question you might know the answer to.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|
Have you visited Ritchie County Primary Care Association before? Let our users know, some cost details!
© 2008 - 2021 Free Clinics - Free Clinics
All Rights Reserved.