In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The purpose of Crossroads Medical Mission is to provide free medical care to the uninsured, low income citizens living in the county, which recently has expanded to include Walton County.
- Primary Care
- Preventive Care
- Limited Specialty Care
- Limited Pharmaceutical
- Case Management
- Patient Education
- Ongoing Care for Chronic Illnesses and Conditions
- Limited Lab Service
To be eligible to participate with Crossroads Center you must be:
- A resident of Okaloosa or Walton County
- A patient without health insurance
- Household income does not exceed 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
- A U.S. Citizen or legal resident
- An Adult (18 years of age or older)
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00am to 1:00 pm.
Since all services are provided by volunteers, clinic hours are limited and only available by appointment.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Crossroads Medical Mission before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|