This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m..
You may call or come in for same day appointments. Same day appointments are available Monday-Friday, 7:00a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Well women, men and children's check ups
- Immunizations and flu shots
- Family planning, free pregnancy testing, pap smears
- FREE Podiatry Clinic - 1st and 3rd Thursday afternoons of the month. No additional charge
- Referrals to outside sources
- Acute and chronic disease management, acute illness treatment, minor surgery (toenail removal, wound care, etc.)
- Prenatal care
- Laboratory testing
- School and sports physicals
- Diabetes management
- Free HIV testing
- Free pregnancy testing
- Free car seat inspections
- Free Optometry (provided by Midwestern University) - Mondays and Fridays for children (ages one and older) and adults.
Dental Clinic for Children and Adults
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Native Health Clinic Phoenix before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|