In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Clinic hours: M-W-Th 9am-4pm, Beginning Aug 2012 - Sun 9am-4pm.
We provide high quality primary care to all regardless of ability to pay.
The Buena Park Community Clinic offers primary care services including health promotion and prevention, diagnosis and treatment, health education, to all individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disabilities or recipients of Federal or State Assistance. Our teamwork approach allows us to maximize our resources that include the use of community resources such as volunteers and outside agencies.
All medical advice, diagnosis, treatment appliances and medications shall be provided only by the order of a physician or NP. RNs acting under standardized procedures approved by the Medical Staff and within the RN scope of practice may also provide services. All other staff provides services within their respective scopes of practice and only on the order of a clinician.
Adult and Senior Health
Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
Preventive Health Maintenance
Disease Management Care
Acute/ Episodic Care
- Diagnosis and treatment of episodic and chronic illnesses, as well as minor injuries
- School and pre-employment physical exams
- Health screenings
- Disease and behavioral management programs
- Specialty services such as continuity care, diabetes management
- Referrals for laboratory testing, radiology and other diagnostic services
- Patient education and referrals to other health and social services as needed
- Women health: breast and pap exams
- Sexually Transmitted Disease screenings
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Buena Park Community Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|