About La Clinica Pittsburg Medical
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.This is a health care center funded by the federal government.This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered.The center is also income based for those making an income.This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable.Contact them at the number provided for full details.La Clinica Pittsburg Medical is a Community Health Center.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Primary care medical services for all ages
Management of chronic illnesses
Nutrition and fitness promotion
Prescriptions and pharmacy assistance program
Family planning services
Birth control and safe sex education
Diagnosis and treatment of sexually-transmitted and other infections
Comprehensive prenatal care
Childbirth preparation classes
Breastfeeding education & support
Behavioral health care services
Case management linkage & referrals
Counseling support/education groups
Referrals to specialty care as needed
- This is not a FREE CLINIC, they offer a sliding scale based on your family income.
- La Clinica accepts most forms of health insurance, including Medi-Cal, Medicare, Denti-Cal, and many private insurances.
- If you or your family members do not have health insurance they can help you apply for coverage.
Payment is expected at the time services are received; all co-payments must be received before the visit.
- Monday 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sunday closed
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the La Clinica Pittsburg Medical website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2022
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
COVID-19 Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face
Health Care Center
This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered.The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment,pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental andsubstance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details.
La Clinica Pittsburg Medical is a Community Health Center.