COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM; 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM; 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM; 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Saturday Sunday closed Monday and Friday: 8:30am–4:30pm; Closed for lunch 11:30am – 1:30pm Wednesday: 9:30am–4:30pm; Closed for lunch 11:30am – 1:30pm Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30am–7:00pm -Sunday: Closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. This is a health care center funded by the federal government. This means even if you have no insurance you can be covered. The center is also income based for those making an income. This health center can cover services such as checkups, treatment, pregnancy care (where applicable), immunizations and child care (where applicable), prescription medicine and mental and substance abuse where applicable. Contact them at the number provided for full details. Marin Community Clinic - Novato South is a Community Health Center. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
- Pediatric, Adult and Family Primary Health Care
- Behavioral Health and Psychiatry Services available through Primary Care Provider referral
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services
- Chiropractic Services
- Dental Services
- Monday and Friday: 8:30am–4:30pm; Closed for lunch 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:30am–4:30pm; Closed for lunch 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30am–7:00pm
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
Mission Statement: To improve the health of our patients and community by providing high quality, cost-effective, culturally sensitive, patient-centered health care.
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Marin Community Clinic - Novato South before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|