COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache, muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
- - Monday closed
- Tuesday closed
- Wednesday closed
- Thursday 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Friday closed
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model. This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income. You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost. In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
The clinic is open every Thursday from 3:30 - 5:30PM.
The mission of the Phoenix Teen Health Clinic is to provide education, literature, and free or low cost services for various adolescent issues, including reproductive health and sexually transmitted infections, in an environment that is relaxed and teen friendly.
The Clinic is open for drop-in visits (no appointment required) on Thursdays, from 3:30 to 5:30 PM. Services are free and anonymous.
Special Services offered:
- Testing for and treating sexually transmitted infections
- HIV education and testing
- Hepatitis C Education and testing
- Health related referrals
- Well women’s exams, including PAP smears
- Urinary tract infection treatment
- Teen focused education materials on health related topics such as drug abuse, teen suicide, smoking cessation, isolation, date rape, bullying, gangs and self mutilation, anxiety, sleep disorders, stress, depression, eating disorders
- Education on risky behaviors for STI’s
- Birth control Education
Mission Statement: *Provide a safe environment for youth programs, activities and services *Encourage youth participation in music, art and performing arts; and *Renovate, maintain and preserve the theater building as a venue for youth activities and the community at large
Crowd Source Service Rates - Let Our Users Know If You Paid During Your Visit
Have you visited Phoenix Teen Health Clinic before? Let our users know, some cost details!
|Be the first to add a price for services! No rates have been added.|