About Central Florida Health Care Mulberry
This clinic operates under a SLIDING SCALE model.This means that it MAY NOT be free depending on your income.You will be required to prove financial need in order to receive free services or services at a reduced cost.In order to get more information on this clinic, click on the icons below. You may be required to join for free in order to access full contact information.
Central Florida Health Care services at this location include:
Primary Medical Care
- Primary Adult & Pediatric Care
- Care for Chronic Illnesses: Hypertension, Diabetes, Heart Disease, High Cholesterol and more
- Physical Exams: Annual, Work, Sports, and School
- Well Child & Well Adult Care
- Immunizations for children: (Under age 18—Free)
- Preventive Health Maintenance
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessments
- Family Planning
- Health Screenings: vision, hearing, anemia, cancer, cholesterol and more
- Communicable Diseases: STDs, HIV/AIDS Testing
- Respiratory Acute, Preventive
- Full-Service In-house Laboratory
- Non-invasive X-rays
Adult and Children Dental Care
- Medication Therapy Management
- Clinical Pharmacy Service
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
All patients are offered discounted services through an income verification process.
CFHC accepts Medicare assignment, Medicaid, Florida Kid Care, and Healthy Kids and other private insurance.
CFHC also participates in a list of PPOs and a select list of HMOs.
To serve as the premier patient-centered medical home offering quality, affordable primary, and preventive healthcare.
Since this is a sliding fee scale clinic, we have provided the Federal Poverty Guidelines below. Visit the Central Florida Health Care Mulberry website listed above to see what the level is needed for free care.
Federal Poverty Guidelines for 2022
|Persons In Family Household||Poverty Guideline Salary per year|
For Households with more than 8 persons, add $4,480 for each additional person.
*Alaska and Hawaii have different rates for HUD federal poverty guidelines.
These numbers above represent 100% of the Federal Poverty Rate. In order to get reduced or free services from some clinics, they use a sliding fee scale based on your income.When they use a sliding fee scale, the 100% rate can be different than 100%. In those cases, using for example a 200% federal poverty level, you will only need double the 100% number listed above to 200%.
COVID-19 Information for Patients
Contact your healthcare provider by phone before coming to a clinic or hospital if you meet the following criteria:
- Symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, headache
- Symptoms such as muscle or body aches, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose.
- Contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19 within 14 days of onset of systems
Mild Covid Symptoms
- Low-grade fever (approx 100 degrees Fahrenheit for adults)
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Mild, dry cough
- Mild body aches
Moderate Covid Symptoms
- Fever above 100.4 F
- Persistent cough
- Temporary shortness of breath when you exert yourself
- Exhaustion, need to stay in bed
Severe Covid Symptoms
- Constant trouble breathing
- Persistent chest pain or pressure
- Trouble staying awake
- Blue lips or face